The ISRC offers assistance with all phases of social science-related grant writing and administration from project development to grants accounting and record keeping. ISRC Staff will coordinate the many resources available to researchers on campus with the aim of developing the most competitive proposals possible. Services offered include:
- Orienting faculty, staff, and students to the research-related resources available on campus
- Assist with development of programs of research
- Identifying internal and external funding opportunities
- Providing information and training to faculty, staff and students on various grant topics
- Providing comprehensive support on the development of grant applications
- Serve as liaison to regulatory and compliance offices on campus and provide post-award assistance as appropriate
Contact Kristi Fitzpatrick with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 384-3391.