The Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research (ICPSR) is offering funds to support training in statistics, quantitative methods, research design, and data analysis at the 2019 ICPSR Summer Program.
The following ICPSR Summer Program scholarships are open to students (unless stated otherwise) in the specified disciplines, fields, or areas of research. All ICPSR Summer Program scholarships cover the registration fees for one or both four-week sessions in the 2019 ICPSR Summer Program. The application deadline for all 2019 ICPSR Summer Program scholarships is March 31, 2019. For more information, visit www.icpsr.umich.edu/sumprog or contact the Summer Program email@example.com.
- Clifford C. Clogg Scholarship: Open to students in Sociology
- Diversity Scholarship: Open to incoming and returning graduate students from underrepresented groups
- Jerome M. Clubb Scholarship: Open to students in Quantitative History or related fields
- Henry (Hank) Heitowit Scholarship: Open to students, instructors, faculty, or researchers regardless of specific substantive field or academic discipline who have previously attended the ICPSR Summer Program's four-week sessions
- Eugene Owen Scholarship: Open to students, pre-tenure scholars, assistant professors, and advanced scientists from any academic discipline researching cross-national differences in education and teaching
- Warren E. Miller Scholarship: Open to students, pre-tenure scholars, and assistant professors researching electoral and political behavior, either in the U.S. or in a comparative context
- Scholarship for Developmental, Child, & Family Psychology: Open to students pursuing research in child, developmental, and family psychology
- Scholarship for Education Research: Open to students pursuing research on education issues
- Scholarship for Political Science Research: Open to students in Political Science
- Scholarship for Public Administration, Public Policy, and Public Affairs: Open to students pursuing research in public administration, public policy, or public affairs
The following scholarships are awarded by organizations outside of ICPSR. These scholarships also cover the registration fees for one or both of the 2019 four-week sessions.
- EITM Certification Scholarships: Awarded by EITM to graduate students in Political Science. Application deadline: March 1, 2019.
- Janet Box-Steffensmeier & John A. Garcia Scholarships: Awarded by the Society for Political Methodology to women & under-represented graduate students enrolled in Political Science PhD programs. Application deadline: March 31, 2019.
- Hanes Walton, Jr. Award for Quantitative Methods Training: Awarded by the National Conference of Black Political Scientists to faculty and graduate students from Historically Black Colleges and Universities, as well as to women and minority graduate students and faculty at other institutions. Application deadline: March 31, 2019.