The Transportation Policy Research program focuses on local, state and national policy issues such as traffic congestion, air quality, mobility for disadvantaged groups, maintenance of infrastructure, technological advances, and new manufacturing techniques for roadways.
- Older Driver Crashes: Where They Crash Relative to Where They Live
- Effect of Built Environment on Vehicle Miles Traveled
- Route Choice Behavior Under Risky and Ambiguous Conditions
- Advanced Decision Modeling for Real Time Variable Tolling-Development and Testing of a Data Collection Platform
- Determinants of Truck Crashes Involving Hazardous Materials Release