Coping in the time of COVID-19 is an uncharted, life-changing task for everyone, and it can make caring for our own mental health and the mental health of those around us a challenge.
To support you during this difficult time, the University of Iowa will host a mental health virtual panel discussion on Thursday, April 23, for faculty and staff to learn about the mental health resources that continue to be offered to the UI community, as well as strategies and tips for coping during the time of COVID-19.
The forum will take place from 1:30 to 2:45 p.m. CDT, Thursday, April 23, using this link: https://uiowa.zoom.us/j/99144926236.
The forum will be recorded and captioned for later viewing.
STAFF/FACULTY PANEL DISCUSSION MEMBERS:
- Bronwyn Threlkeld-Wiegand, Employee Assistance Program
- Megan Hammes, liveWELL
- Elaine Himadi, UIHC, Psychiatry
- Diana Kremzar, Family Services, HR
- Eli Hotchkin, Threat Assessment Program
- Briana Marcelo, Division of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion