Election 2020 put scores of social and technology issues in high relief, but few as starkly as the importance of faith in our election systems. On Thursday, February 11 from 5:00 pm to 6:30 PM EST, a panel of experts convened by ACM's US Technology Policy Committee (USTPC) will explore Technology & Trust: Voting in the Electronic Age in the latest USTPC "HotTopics" webinar.
- James Hendler (Moderator), Director of the Institute for Data Exploration and Applications at RPI.
- Andrew Grosso, former Assistant US Attorney, twice chaired the ABA’s National Institute for CyberLaw.
- Elizabeth Howard, senior counsel for the Brennan Center for Justice Democracy Program.
- Douglas W. Jones, University of Iowa Computer Science Department, has worked extensively on elections
- Barbara Simons, served on President Clinton's National Workshop on Internet Voting
The event is open to the public, but please register here to attend: