The PPC co-sponsored this panel discussion of womens' role in public management and policy.
- Cori Burbach, assistant city manager, City of Dubuque
- Amal Eltahir, assistant to the city manager, City of Marion
- Ashley Monroe, assistant city manager, City of Iowa City
- Carrie Schuettpelz, faculty lecturer, Department of Rhetoric, and former assistant to HUD secretaries Shaun Donovan and Julián Castro
- Karla Twedt-Ball, senior vice president, Programs & Community Investment, Greater Cedar Rapids Community Foundation
Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to attend all University of Iowa-sponsored events. If you are a person with a disability who requires a reasonable accommodation in order to participate in this program, please contact Gina Davis in advance at email@example.com or 319-335-0032.