205 North Hall (NH)
Friday, February 17th, 2017
This mini workshop will cover:
- NSF Structure and Internal Processing
- Identify who handles your proposal; what is their job; what happens?
- Recognize who to contact, why and when. Timing issues – theirs and yours
- Solicitations, Dear Colleague Letters, and Proposal & Award Policies & Procedures Guide (PAPPG)
- Identify what is coming, get your proposal to the right place (or places!)
- Recognize where to look for policies and procedures
More information about the NSF Mini Workshop series is available at http://ppc.uiowa.edu/NSFminiworkshops.