The PPC is proud to co-sponsor this event with the League of Women Voters of Johnson County. Join us for a panel discussion on how the COVID-19 pandemic has changed interactions with elected officials, and how and when to effectively communicate with them in this new environment.
The panel will be held via Zoom - please check back later for registration link.
- United States Congressman Dave Loebsack
- Iowa State Senator Joe Bolkcom
- Iowa State Representative Mary Mascher
- Johnson County Supervisor Lisa Green-Douglass
- Iowa City Mayor Bruce Teague
Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to attend all University of Iowa-sponsored events. If you are a person with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to participate in this program, please contact Leslie Gannon in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org.