Resources for Student Researchers
- Iowa Center for Research by Undergraduates (ICRU)
ICRU is committed to educating students through research, scholarship, and creative activities to benefit the research mission of the university. From exploration of opportunities to formal research presentation, ICRU promotes professional skill development by focusing on communication and cultivation of the mentee/mentor relationship.
- Graduate and professional student research
- Iowa Biosciences Academy (IBA) Science Alliance Internships
- Latham Science Engagement Fellowship Program
- Funding opportunities for undergraduate research
- National Science Foundation (NSF) Special Programs for undergraduates
- College of Medicine opportunities for students
- CLAS fund for undergraduate research
- Division of Sponsored Programs – student services
- Responsible Conduct of Research training
- Check out these links through the Office of the VP for Research
- All UI colleges have research activities and programs to explore – check your department or school’s website or talk with your advisor about research opportunities and related courses!